Saturday, March 20, 2010

How Do You Want to Succeed?

Dictionary meaning:

suc·cess [suhk-ses] –noun

1.the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.
2.the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.
3.a successful performance or achievement: The play was an instant success.
4.a person or thing that is successful: She was a great success on the talk show.
5.Obsolete. outcome.
 
I know many of you may know the meaning but this will explain what I am trying to say. Success can be anything and doing the things that make you happy can be anything too. My success depends on my family. The are my motivator and what keeps me going. If I didn't have their support then I wouldn't be successful.
Other ways to be successful are:
Time management
Persistance
Knowlodge/Learning
Teamwork
How do you define success? 
 
Working from home is very successful these days because so many places have laid off. If you have given up hope I am here to help you. I can help with any questions.
 
Lori Sivage
lsivage@gmail.com
Skype lori.sivage

No comments:

Post a Comment